The link between food packaging and consumer protection is of high significance. A package is a vehicle of safety and achieves the objective of delivering safe, wholesome, nutritious food to the consumer. To safeguard the interests of the consumer and the society at large, Packaging Laws and Regulations have been introduced by the Government. For the safety of the customers the packagers are supposed to get the clearance of their product packaging as per the regulations here at Adore Research Pvt. Ltd we provide services for quality food packaging and regulations, covering all the essential laws and regulations falling under standard and governmental norms.
We provide you assistance for proper packaging as per food safety regulations where all pre-packaged commodities imported into India must carry the following declarations on the label:
– name and address of the importer,
– generic or common name of the commodity packed,
– net quantity in terms of standard unit of weights and measurement,
– month and year of packing in which the commodity is manufactured, packed or imported,
– the maximum retail sales price (MRP) at which the commodity in packaged form may be sold to the end consumer.
Thereafter Adore Research helps you fulfil packaging and labelling requirements for packaged food products as laid down in the Part VII of the Prevention of Food Adulteration (PFA) Rules, 1955, and the Standards of Weights and Measures (Packaged Commodities) Rules of 1977.